What is the Cokesbury CRC?
The Cokesbury Community Resource Consultant is the new arm of Cokesbury after the recent closing of all its retail stores. The CRC is, essentially, Cokesbury on wheels, designed and trained to help you get the things you need for the most effective ministry and discipleship.
What does Cokesbury offer?
EVERYTHING THEY USED TO OFFER...AND MORE!
While Cokesbury is no longer stocking retail stores, the same products are still available. Books, bibles, curriculum, chalices, robes, plus many e-books. Check out the catalogues or website for full listings. Further, Cokesbury wants to help get you the best resources for your local event, whether that's various curriculum based programs (i.e. VBS), topical workshops, or conferences.
WHY THE COMMUNITY RESOURCE CONSULTANT?
Even in such a technologically driven culture, we still prefer person-person interaction. Questions get answered. Relationships are built. The CRC is meant to be that person who can answer questions, provide in depth information, provide samples and viewings of products, and work with you for what it is you need.
WHAT CAN THE CRC DO?
• Review products and curriculum by phone or in person
• Order products swiftly and easily
• Work with large or bulk orders in order to get you the best deal
• Organize and run resource tables for your local event
• Handle Custom Orders like robes, pew cushions, etc.
• Come to you if you are in the Lexington, Elizabethtown, or Frankfort Districts (*If you are outside of these districts, you may still contact your CRC or Nashville (800.672.1789) to pursue the best option for meeting your needs.)
Meet our Cokesbury Community Resource Consultant