CFA Ministry Grants
The 2022 CFA Ministry Grants Initiative is part of the Conference’s mission to “discover, develop, and send passionate spiritual leaders and resources to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.” CFA specifically wants to resource churches as they grow and develop ministries related to: Stewardship, Technology, and Leadership Development.
To apply online, click the button below:
For more information, see below:
Who is eligible to apply for a CFA Ministry Grant?
- Local churches in the Kentucky Conference
- Each church may make up to three (3) applications between January 1 – September 30, 2022
- Each application should address only one project type (Stewardship, Technology, or Leadership)
- Each application may request up to $1,000
- No church may receive more than $2,000 in total for all applications submitted in 2022
How much funding is available?
- CFA has allocated $25,000 from the 2022 CFA Budget for Ministry Grants
- Funds will be available on a first come, first serve basis
How can the local church use the grant funds?
- The grant project and application should address a church’s ministry needs and plans in one of three areas.
- Stewardship: For ministries intended to cultivate generosity and stewardship within congregations; For ministries connecting financial generosity to discipleship; For annual stewardship campaign resources
- Technology: For ministries in need of new or upgraded, AV technology for worship, discipleship, or administrative ministry needs
- Leadership Development: For ministries related to training, developing, and equipping church leaders for the roles to which they have been called
When are applications due?
- CFA will receive and review applications in three rounds in 2022. Applications received after a round deadline may be considered in the next round (except for late Round 3 applications). See below for a schedule:
Round 1 (Spring)
- Applications due March 31, 2022
- Award decisions and funds disbursed by April 30, 2022
Round 2 (Summer)
- Application Window: April 1 – June 30, 2022
- Award decisions and funds disbursed by July 31, 2022
Round 3 (Fall)
- Application Window: July 1 – September 30, 2022
- Award decisions and funds disbursed by October 31, 2022