General Responsibility: Lead the Life Works Ministry Team to grow disciples and grow the Kingdom God, reaching children and families of Lebanon and Marion County.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
1. Develop and implement an evangelism and discipleship strategy for children in cooperation with the Life Works Ministry Team.
2. Recruit, train, and disciple adult leaders to carry out the mission of the ministry.
3. Comply with the LUMC Safe Sanctuaries Policy at all times.
4. Plan and direct weekly Children’s Worship, Bible Studies, and annual Vacation Bible School.
5. Promote elementary children’s participation in Kentucky Conference Camp & Retreat Ministries.
6. Maintain open communications with parents of children.
7. Provide effective assistance to parents in empowering discipleship in the home.
8. Coordinate Confirmation Classes with the Director of Student Ministries and Senior Pastor.
9. Provide a budget estimate for the Life Works Ministry to the Finance Committee annually.
10. Participate in weekly staff meetings and periodic staff gatherings.
11. Participate in Church Council Meetings.
12. Other responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Hours: 15-20 hours/week. Wednesdays and Sundays.
Contact: Rev. Dr. Chris Howlett, email@example.com 236 N. Spalding Ave. Lebanon, KY 40033 270-692-2761
Contact: Pastor Chris Howlett
Location: Lebanon United Methodist Church
Address: 236 N. Spalding Ave. Lebanon KY 40033