Lebanon United Methodist Church Music Ministry Leader
General Responsibility: Lead the Music Ministry to enable the church to grow disciples and grow the Kingdom of God in Lebanon and Marion County.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
1. Plan music for all worship services in cooperation with the Senior Pastor.
2. Enthusiastically lead worship all services.
3. Plan special services and seasons of the church year in cooperation with the Worship Team and the Senior Pastor.
4. Recruit and train members of the chancel choir, providing ongoing leadership and discipleship.
5. Coordinate with groups and individuals who provide special music.
6. Lead the children’s choir in cooperation with the Director of Children’s Ministry.
7. Oversee the maintenance of musical instruments.
8. Supervise musicians on staff.
9. Provide a budget estimate for the Music Ministry to the Finance Committee annually.
10. Participate in weekly staff meetings and periodic staff gatherings.
12. Other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Hours: Part-time: Wednesday nights, Sunday mornings, seasonal special services.
Contact: Pastor Chris Howlett firstname.lastname@example.org 270-692-2761 270-402-9983
Contact: Pastor Chris Howeltt
Location: Lebanon, Kentucky
Address: 236 N. Spalding Ave. Lebanon KY 40033