Dental and Vision Plans
The Kentucky Annual Conference provides dental and vision coverage to employees as part of a group of benefits. All full and part-time clergy (elders, deacons, and local pastors), full-time diaconal ministers and full and part-time lay employees and retired clergy and lay employees are eligible to enroll in the Conference Dental and Vision Plans.
- Dental coverage is provided by Delta Dental and vision coverage is provided by VSP (Vision Service Plan)
- 100% of the premium is paid by the participant (unless the church or participating institution elects to pay all or a portion of the premium cost).
- The premiums will be billed to the church, salary paying unit, or other participating institution. Retiree premiums will be direct billed to the participant.
- For VSP participants insurance cards are not distributed. Service providers will inquire with the necessary information in order to process benefits.
|2019 Monthly Premium Rates
|Employee + Spouse
|Employee + one or more children
* Effective 1/1/2017 - Dental plan includes orthodontia benefits for dependent children! See plan summary at bottom of page for more details.
You can make changes to your plan elections during (1) the Open Enrollment period, which takes place in the fall or (2) if you have a change in your family or employment status, called a qualified life event.
To enroll or make changes to an existing plan, please download the applicable enrollment form below, complete and submit to the Conference Benefits Administrator.
o Scan and email form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
o Fax form(s) to 502-371-1081
o Mail form(s) to:
Kentucky Annual Conference
ATTN: Benefits Administrator
7400 Floydsburg Road
Crestwood, KY 40014