The Kentucky Conference and General Board of Pension and Health Benefits want you to ...
The Kentucky Conference Board of Pensions and Health Benefits is offering a scholarship for any full-time, young clergy (ages 25-39) to attend. Earn CEU credits too!
Here's how it works:
- Clergyperson or local church pays $100
- The Conference BOP pays all the rest!*
*This includes early registration fee, hotel room (3 nights) and meal per diem.
Clergy are responsible for travel to and from the event.
Contact us if you have a group interested in attending and we will assist with making travel arrangements!
It's September 15-17, 2014 in Atlanta, GA.
1) Register for the event online at www.gbophb.org/events/revitup.
Early Registration Deadline is August 8,2014!
2) When Registering, select the option to pay by check under payment options.
3) Once your registration is complete, send registration confirmation and $100 contribution* to:
The Kentucky Annual Conference
ATTN: Celeste Doll
7400 Floydsburg Road
Crestwood, KY 40014
*Make checks payable to Kentucky Conference BOP
4) Once we receive your event registration, we will arrange your hotel accommodations.