The Kentucky Conference Ministry with Young People has an exciting new partnership with Ichthus Ministries in 2012. Ichthus is an event and media ministry based in Wilmore, KY that has its roots in many ways in the United Methodist Church. Most notably, the Ichthus Music Festival draws 18,000-20,000 people each year to its farm in Wilmore with four days of music, media, and high-impact ministry. It includes six stages (that run simultaneously), more than 150 artists, 20 speakers, a global missions village, skate park, youth tents, parent tents, a coffeehouse, food and merch vendors, camping, dorm housing, and a lot more.
The Kentucky Conference of The United Methodist Church is adding the Ichthus Festival, June 20-23, as one of our events for 2012. We'll be gathering as a group several times during the larger event, and we're offering a special Ichthus Festival package for Kentucky Conference UM churches & those that attend Winter Blitz. It will include some opportunities for you to more fully and uniquely experience the festival... and save money.
Our package includes:
- Discounted ticket prices
- Several free youth leader/sponsor tickets (with the purchase of group tickets)
- Special gathering times with other KYUMC churches at Ichthus Festival
- Prime camping space in the Ichthus premium camping area with other KYUMC churches
- Exclusive artist/speaker meet & greets
- Youth leader access to the Ministry Partner Tent and backstage tours
- Youth leader training
- Discounts on Ichthus merch... and more.
To learn more about ICHTHUS or to inquire about the Kentucky Conference Discount Code available to all Conference Churches or those attending Winter Blitz, contact our offices at 800-530-7236 or firstname.lastname@example.org