How to Get More Members
When: October 8-9, 2011; Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
Workshop runs Saturday 9:30 - 5:30, and Sunday 8-1
Where: Marriott Hotel, 10 W. Rivercenter Blvd., Covington, KY
Cost: $200 per church team if registered by August 19, 2011 (no limit to team size); after August 19, 2011, the cost per team is $250.
Leader: Jim Griffith
Each team must include the senior pastor and at least three key lay members (preferably 5-8).
This workshop is for church teams to learn:
- How to Reconnect with your mission field
- How to get more members in your church
- Why the old ways to growth no longer work & What works now!
- Why most Pastors want to reach new people but can't
- What new people look for when selecting a church
Our leader will be Jim Griffith, a consultant who works with hundreds of congregations all over the country on issues of church vitality.
NOTE: Pulpit supply needs to be arranged so the pastor can attend the entire session.
For more information, contact the Covington District office (email@example.com).