This one-day, 4-hour seminar hosted by Christ Church in conjunction with Crime Prevention Training Concepts, LLC will assist churches, their staffs, and their congregations with how to address church vulnerabilities, think strategically, mitigate risks, and devise an action plan to aid in a church’s ability to lessen itself as a crime target.
• Risk Assessment—How to conduct a thorough assessment and how to implement proven security measures
• Pastoral Protection—Protection of the pastor and church administration
• Policy and Procedures—How to develop protocol for a safe and secure church facility
• Training—No plan is effective unless church staff, volunteers, and members understand their individual role in security
• Physical Security—How to “harden” the building and its assets
When participants return to their respective churches, they will be able to take the knowledge gained in the workshop and immediately apply it to their own church environment.
The House of Worship Crime Prevention Workshop is designed for ministers, church administrators, lay leaders, volunteers, and local law enforcement officers.
Registration is available by going online to www.cptconline.com and following the registration instructions. For further questions, you may call CPTC at 502-291-9632.