Pentecost Ideas, Resources and More
- I love my candles on the altar, but sometime you just need to get creative. This is really cool for Pentecost: http://b3hd.blogspot.com/2011/10/project-1-rock-bowl-flame-31-diy.html
- How about this for letting people outside of your church building, that something amazing is happening inside: http://www.typepad.com
- Use your altar space creatively - let red fabric run down from the altar and into your chancel.
- Use Ribbons and cut our doves that flow from the ceiling to symbolize the flow of the Spirit
- Check out sites like http://re-worship.blogspot.com for liturgies, songs, and even dramas. There are several new hymns that use traditional melodies that are very cool.
- This is a very cool idea for a children’s sermon to represent the uniqueness of the Spirit with each child - also creative and get’s them talking about the movement of the Spirit in a somewhat boring life: http://flamecreativekids.blogspot.com/2014/06/come-holy-spirit-fizzy-explosionprayers.html
- Catholic Icing is a really cool site with really cool craft ideas for kids. This dove is a great way to talk about the visuals of Pentecost: http://www.catholicicing.com/holy-spirit-craft-make-a-dove-from-a-paper-plate/
- Want to have flames to rest on your kids heads? http://joyfulmamasplace.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html
- Another cool Dove craft: http://christiangiftstogo.blogspot.com