Resources from "Do You See What I See?" Webinar
Several resources relating to the "Do You See What I See? How Race Relations Cause Us to See Things Differently" Webinar, have been compiled here for your convenience.
A recording of our webinar is now available:
- Racial Justice Conversation Guide
- Implicit Bias - What We Don't Think We Think
- What Does the United Methodist Church Say About Racism
- What Does It Mean to Resist Evil Injustice and Oppression
- Created by Rev. Dr. Leanne Hadley - "Do You Hear What I Hear? Racism and the Kingdom of God"
This is a three session curriculum that uses Bible Stories, crafts and activities to help children explore how extravagant and inclusive the love of Jesus is! It helps children envision God's Kingdom, a place:
- Of Love
- Where we remember that everyone is made in the image of God
- Where we listen and learn from each other's stories of truth
- Where we stand up for others
- And where we never hurt another person's body or soul
There is a book that goes along with it in video format. There is also a set of bookmarks to be given to each child that participates.
This Bible Study can be used online or in person.
- Created by Rev. Dr. Kathy Olgetree Goodwin -
Do You See What I See Bible Study Word Doc
Do You See What I See Bible Study Power Point
More resources will be added as they are compiled.