Safe Sanctuaries Training
Who can conduct a training?
Safe Sanctuaries Training Video Series
The Kentucky Annual Conference has produced a series of videos and quizzes for anyone in the Conference who needs Safe Sanctuaries training. There are six videos to watch, but only five will be reviewed on the accompanying quiz in order to complete the training. Remember, to complete your training for each of these segments, you will need to answer the accompanying test questions on the one quiz. Once the questions have been correctly answered, you will be able to print out a certificate of completion. Present this certificate to your church's Safe Sanctuaries supervisor so they may be able to document your certification of Safe Sanctuaries.
What & Why
Observe & Respond Part 1
Observe & Respond Part 2
When a Sex Offender...
- Kentucky Conference Safe Sanctuaries Policy
- A Local Church Checklist to help determine if you are meeting all standards
- I Corinthians 13 with Safe Sanctuaries
- An Implementation Worksheet for Local Churches
- A Church's Possible Response
- When a Sex Offender Seeks to Join the Local Church
- Premises/Participation Agreement
- Internet Safety
- Social Networking
- What Sorts of Offenses Will Preclude Someone Working with Children, Youth or Vulnerable Adults in Your Local Congregation
- A Sample User Agreement for Church's to Use With Groups Outside of Church Programming