United Methodist Volunteers in Mission offers a variety of resources to better equip your United Methodist church, institution, or district to be in mission in the world.
Mission & Travel Insurance
- Affordable, quality insurance is available for United Methodist mission teams through UMVIM, SEJ. Prices, details, and registration can be found at the link below
- Insurance Information & Registration
Register your UMVIM Team
- All United Methodist mission teams should register through UMVIM, in order that UMVIM can provide support for both teams and mission institutions. There is no charge to officially register your team online for domestic mission trips. Those registering international trips must purchase insurance. UMVIM Teams should be led by trained team leaders. Online registration is available at the following link through UMVIM, Southeastern Jurisdiction:
- UMVIM Team Registration
Team Leader Handbook & Training
- One of the key resources provided by United Methodist Volunteers in Mission is quality training offered to mission trip team leaders. As a part of the training, team leaders also receive the Team Leader Handbook, which provides comprehensive directions and resources needed for leading a successful mission team.
- UMVIM Team Leader Training
Resources for Mission Team Leaders
- UMVIM provides various online resources for mission trip team leaders. The following resources are available online: UMVIM Awareness Sunday materials, a Team Leader Handbook preview, sample forms, and the “Preparing for the Journey” devotional.
- UMVIM Resources
Receiving UMVIM Volunteers in Kentucky
- Kentucky Conference UMVIM is resourced by UMVIM, Southeast Jurisdiction, which provides a multitude of resources, information, and opportunities. You can visit UMVIM SEJ online:
- UMVIM, SEJ Website
Need Help with Something?
If you need more information about UMVIM, or help with any of our resources, you may contact Kentucky Conference UMVIM Coordinator Gary Baker.